Holistic Management for
the Land & Animals
Benefits of Raw Milk
Is Raw Milk Safe?
Natural Fly control
Tom Franzen Vinegar Researh
Ways to get rid of flies
apple cider vinegar for pigs
apple cider vinegar study
building protein in livestock
get rid of flies
holistic animal birthing
how to heal liver and gallbladder
minerals for humans
minerals for livestock
natural fly prevention
weston a price
you are what you eat
Raw Milk Safety Interview with Dr. Mercola
October 8, 2015
Making Farm Flies Flee! Making Fleas Fly Away, Other Pests Not Withstanding!
May 15, 2015
Summary of Experiment- Apple Cider Vinegar Research By Tom Franzen for Practical Farmers of Iowa.
May 13, 2015
Humanely-Raised and Truly-Pastured Hogs Are becoming a reality!
February 7, 2015
WILL WINTER’S PORK TALK
January 31, 2015
How to Make KOMBUCHA TEA- My Basic Recipe
January 28, 2015
My New Year’s Eve Smoked Turkey Experiment!
January 6, 2015
You Are What You Eat
December 5, 2014
Gluten-free equals healthy, consumers believe
June 5, 2014
Vitamin A deficiency in beef calves
Getting Closer to Legal Sales of Raw Milk?
November 28, 2013
1) Pigs were given feed to which 5 gallons of raw ACV was added per ton. Half the pigs were raised exactly the same but without the vinegar.
2) The ACV pigs ate less feed (105# less/pig) but gained more weight more quickly! The study took them from 40# to an average of 260#.
3) Average carcass yield on the ACV pigs was 78.3% (a historic high!) whereas the non-ACV pigs only averaged 74% (farm normal).
4) The ACV cost $10/pig total, and the ACV pigs sold for $30 more, giving them a $20/pig EXTRA PROFIT.
5) All the ACV pigs appeared healthier (by independent observation), and were in better condition than the non-ACV pigs.
6) The study is being enthusiastically repeated for improved scientific accuracy.